Riverside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Riverside

meretricious fun

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» THIS MAH FORUM NAO
XVI- LA MAISON DIEV - Part five Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 5:20 pm by sockpuppet

» Lenormand links
XVI- LA MAISON DIEV - Part five Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:22 pm by sockpuppet

» In case of emergency :)
XVI- LA MAISON DIEV - Part five Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:21 pm by sockpuppet

» And more welcomes, for Mr. Wrath &c.
XVI- LA MAISON DIEV - Part five Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 12:39 pm by stella

» LE BATELEVR - Part two : The three legged table
XVI- LA MAISON DIEV - Part five Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 9:06 pm by sockpuppet

» L ERMITE - VIIII card.
XVI- LA MAISON DIEV - Part five Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 3:47 pm by sockpuppet

» LA ROVE DE FORTVNE
XVI- LA MAISON DIEV - Part five Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 3:44 pm by sockpuppet

» LA PAPESSE
XVI- LA MAISON DIEV - Part five Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 1:58 pm by sockpuppet

» 符號化的猴子
XVI- LA MAISON DIEV - Part five Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 1:08 pm by sockpuppet

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Forum

XVI- LA MAISON DIEV - Part five

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

XVI- LA MAISON DIEV - Part five Empty
PostSubject: XVI- LA MAISON DIEV - Part five   XVI- LA MAISON DIEV - Part five Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 9:55 pm

-I will conclude here this card.
Why I done an extensive work with this card ?
Because we will not understand the next card LE STOILLE which all it implies if we first don t understand XVI card.
More...
We will not cross this card to the next my friend...
We will not see the Sun after outside so as a result to saw it before inside as you know.
-It is not a simple trip to go card by card.It is an "Attempt" to do it at ours realities.
-It is not a simple "attempt" to read cards to a friend.
We are talking about cards I think,that have meanings "before and ASIDE " we think about them...
You went and also your friend,but the card is on the table yet.
And aside what we think about it and what your friend BELIEVE ABOUT IT !

-The card is an answer to him or her aside he or you understand IT or not.
It is an answer to his/her present,future or past,why not...
I can t see the meaning,he can t also but I am only a "bridge" an honest true "storyteller" to help her or him to see from where " comes the message"
-And I believe that is all ours work my dearest ...
We can help with ours cards,but we are best only I think if we can do a link between "HE AND HE OR SHE AND SHE "

-Sorry for my poorest english here... ( Se que soy como un espalda mojada en la Tarot TDM web,pero seguire luchando compañera ! /Ya te terminare las 22 cartas creeme/ No sera la JMD course pero te dare mi punto de vista si sirve (de SERVIR).

* See you later I expect.

Last edited by eugim on Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
stella
Admin
stella

Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: XVI- LA MAISON DIEV - Part five   XVI- LA MAISON DIEV - Part five Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 6:57 pm

¡Gracias!

Fresco, y no pudo TdM.

¡Excelente!

Yo no sé si dije eso correctamente. esperanza ...I que hice.
Back to top Go down
https://riverside.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: XVI- LA MAISON DIEV - Part five   XVI- LA MAISON DIEV - Part five Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 7:06 pm

-Many thinks Stella,I am a TdM hard worker poster and not a Master that "open minds".
I am convinced that the intense visual exercise open the meaning of the cards along of course of the degree of ours intuition.
That is when the cards begin to speak to us,when we start to "let them talk" without us put any pre-conception inside them.

What do you mean in english with this:

Fresco, y no pudo TdM.

Till the next

Last edited by eugim on Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XVI- LA MAISON DIEV - Part five   XVI- LA MAISON DIEV - Part five Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 8:35 pm

-Before begin the XVII card I want to strongly remark here that there is a "crucial" difference between Noblet ( 1650 ),Dodal ( 1710-1715) and the decks that came after till Conver (1760),just for say few examples.

1-On Noblet and Dodal the flames comes from the inside of the tower towards to the Sun.
2-On Conver the flames of the Sun hit the tower.
3-I think here we are talking about two very different conceptual meaning.

* In the first two cases the tower,ours physical,emotional and mental bodies are shocked very roughly by the FIRE inside us.
The two men falling are "surprised" in different degrees.
-Ours innermost changes we did changes ours reality

* In the second the shock comes from outside us,from ours reality.
The two men are also surprised in different degrees but at another level.
-The reality outside changes ours reality dramatically thanks for ours work didn t do.
Life encourage us "here and now" to do it as soon as possible aside ours wishes.

4-All the decks mentioned are to be worth,only the conceptual message of the image change.

Last edited by eugim on Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
stella
Admin
stella

PostSubject: Re: XVI- LA MAISON DIEV - Part five   XVI- LA MAISON DIEV - Part five Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 2:02 pm

eugim wrote:

What do you mean in english with this:

Fresco, y no pudo TdM.

XVI- LA MAISON DIEV - Part five 26888810 not XVI- LA MAISON DIEV - Part five 20600910

Fresh, not canned.
JMD's course is excellent, but it was all done up a long time ago.
You're writing this stuff in real time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XVI- LA MAISON DIEV - Part five   XVI- LA MAISON DIEV - Part five Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 10:06 pm

-First many thanks Stella...
So fresh fish not canned.Okay
That is fine.
I expect to be "useful" here.That word for me has a very importance because people don t say at all what they think or believe.
May be for fear to the answer of others or for not to be honest.
-JMD surely done a good work even I don t know his course.
I only here expect to express myself.It is not a course.
I am not qualify for that my friend.
I only enjoy to find your post replay and answer you.
Last weekend I sent to my friend ROM of Tarotchoco to join this your site because I explained to him that here one can express himself "freely".
-I think you sincerely encourage people to "work" here and I LOVE this my friend...
I am a tireless seeker and worker of TdM and always welcome a serious contribution (sustained of course)
That is why I invited friends here,that know too much than me on an iconographic-historical sustained.
-Once I said to Bee (Bernice) : Tie your boat firmly to "your" port,and then only go to have a walk around there.
So choose a TdM deck study tireless with love and passion,with the light of your mind on fire looking for iconographic details that can pass by and only then think to have a rest.

-Till the next...
Back to top Go down
stella
Admin
stella

PostSubject: Re: XVI- LA MAISON DIEV - Part five   XVI- LA MAISON DIEV - Part five Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 1:34 pm

eugim wrote:
-First many thanks Stella...
So fresh fish not canned.Okay
That is fine.

Fresh thoughts, not canned. Very Happy

Quote :

I expect to be "useful" here.That word for me has a very importance because people don t say at all what they think or believe.
May be for fear to the answer of others or for not to be honest.

Motto: "Don't worry, it's the internet!"

Quote :

-JMD surely done a good work even I don t know his course.

It's mostly historical. Who was brought to mind by the Empress at the time the deck was made, what was her function,
that kind of thing. Very linear that way, but we need the history as well as the more intuitive stuff. People who aspire
to be nothing but right-brained really are running on half a brain.

Quote :

I only here expect to express myself.It is not a course.
I am not qualify for that my friend.
I only enjoy to find your post replay and answer you.

I've still learned a few things. Very Happy

Quote :

Last weekend I sent to my friend ROM of Tarotchoco to join this your site because I explained to him that here one can express himself "freely".

Thanks, Miguel!! Hope to see him here!
sunny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XVI- LA MAISON DIEV - Part five   XVI- LA MAISON DIEV - Part five Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 11:28 am

1-By extension the tower of this card is a depiction of the Earth.
An alchemical furnace as ours body is.
2-Macrocosmos and Microcosmos
Back to top Go down
sockpuppet
ASSMIN
sockpuppet

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: XVI- LA MAISON DIEV - Part five   XVI- LA MAISON DIEV - Part five Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 3:14 pm

WTF IS WRONG WITH YUO.

THAT=SHIT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XVI- LA MAISON DIEV - Part five   XVI- LA MAISON DIEV - Part five Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XVI- LA MAISON DIEV - Part five
Page 1 of 1