Riverside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Riverside

meretricious fun

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» THIS MAH FORUM NAO
XVI -LA MAISON DIEV - Part three Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 5:20 pm by sockpuppet

» Lenormand links
XVI -LA MAISON DIEV - Part three Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:22 pm by sockpuppet

» In case of emergency :)
XVI -LA MAISON DIEV - Part three Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:21 pm by sockpuppet

» And more welcomes, for Mr. Wrath &c.
XVI -LA MAISON DIEV - Part three Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 12:39 pm by stella

» LE BATELEVR - Part two : The three legged table
XVI -LA MAISON DIEV - Part three Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 9:06 pm by sockpuppet

» L ERMITE - VIIII card.
XVI -LA MAISON DIEV - Part three Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 3:47 pm by sockpuppet

» LA ROVE DE FORTVNE
XVI -LA MAISON DIEV - Part three Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 3:44 pm by sockpuppet

» LA PAPESSE
XVI -LA MAISON DIEV - Part three Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 1:58 pm by sockpuppet

» 符號化的猴子
XVI -LA MAISON DIEV - Part three Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 1:08 pm by sockpuppet

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Forum

XVI -LA MAISON DIEV - Part three

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

XVI -LA MAISON DIEV - Part three Empty
PostSubject: XVI -LA MAISON DIEV - Part three   XVI -LA MAISON DIEV - Part three Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 7:04 pm

1-When is ours fire ready to burn ours matter ?
(The fire that comes from the below of the tower )
-When we first "understand"
Never before my friend.
2-Why if not ?
-Simply because if we gained a body more able than ours possibilities has no reason,and if we gained a body with a less possibilities also.
*The Corpus body more able than can we support only can do harm to us.
It will be destroy us.
Only higher people as Jesus or Buda can use that.
-That is a higher reading of Alchemy,more higher than the clumsy trick of gold supposed mistake ...
3-Alchemy is the result of a work done in ours along with the whole Universe.
If not we are doing a self work in ours with regard to ours Universe ( ours past lived )
We are trying to " create" less weigh bodies to express us "through" them.
4-When matter work done by us is closest to the finest ( Electricity/The next higher level of ours known matter to live ),then we have the life of Jesus and Buddah and others than can "find" a body to be incarnated.
So my friend is too much work to do ahead until you and I think to leave this life because we together think that is not more better...
5-If not that happen because we think that we are the center of the world.
Of us and worst of the people around us.
(I knew a "little" about this my friend,believe me )
Back to top Go down
stella
Admin
stella

Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: XVI -LA MAISON DIEV - Part three   XVI -LA MAISON DIEV - Part three Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 1:24 pm

Sometimes I like to think of the body as a set of filters. You need them to function in time/space.
But every once in awhile the obscurations clear, the veil tears, the top blows off of Maison Dieu,
whatever you want to call it.

And...wow.
Back to top Go down
https://riverside.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: XVI -LA MAISON DIEV - Part three   XVI -LA MAISON DIEV - Part three Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 10:44 pm

1-I am absolutely agree with you and that is a sign of the best we done in the past,that gives us the degree of light we gained to see more clear ahead.
Behind all this hard process and painful is ours Souls watching it and helping us to carry on.
She teach us to "eat for ourselves" and many times that process is too hard...

2-This card is very difficult as is XIII and XV,I can not deny that Stella.
But for one person can suppose a sentence and for other a liberation...
All depends on the point of view as you know and best "feel" or "felt" before I think.
And the contrasts are real and painful with no doubt.
But the process within which ends in a result desire or not is the objective of ours Souls even if we understand it or not or if we scream with pain to God or to the sky at night.
The plan ever is far from ours eyes and this is the plan of ours Souls for us who thinks in terms of a degree of time ahead that we will not never understand...
She must clean ours "garden" from time to time and here comes XIII and so on with XV and XVI.
How she will go to sow us if she don t call her best friend XIII before to do his work ?

For me the three cards are strongly interlinked on a sequence order.

3-For me the worse card of all that is a depiction of the worst personal given situation is the XVIII and this is my next thread that I will work next weekend.

4-But a key I think give to us two cards : XIIII and XVII
See you how both "works" into the sequence ...
XIIII: Between XIII and XV
XVII : Between XVI and XVIII

* In both cases both women are trying to repair "ours parts alive" after the experience lived before ...
INNER ALCHEMY for go ahead my friend.

*-Both with theirs vessels trying to mix ours natures to arrive at a desire level for go ahead with a new circumstance if it possible for ours.
-Mixing water,the biblical "water of Life" my dear...

-Be on line ...
Back to top Go down
stella
Admin
stella

PostSubject: Re: XVI -LA MAISON DIEV - Part three   XVI -LA MAISON DIEV - Part three Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 11:56 am

This one's a lot easier said than done, but:

Nothing is good or bad until we say it is. In other words, until we ascribe a positive or negative connotation to something, that something “just is.” There’s a story that the Taoists tell about two farmers. One farmer’s horse runs away. The neighboring farmer tells the horse’s owner that he’s sorry such a terrible thing has happened and that now the farmer has to do his work without the aid of a strong animal. The owner just says, “Who’s to say what’s good or bad?” The next day, the horse returns with a herd of horses he befriended while away. The neighbor tells the farmer that it’s great that such a good thing has happened and that now his harvesting can be tripled. The owner simply says, “Who’s to say what's good or bad?” A few days later, the owner’s son tries to ride one of the wild horses, falls from the horse, and breaks his leg. Again, the neighbor tells the owner that he’s sad to see such a horrible thing happen to the son and that now the workload will be doubled. The owner just says, “Who’s to say what's good or bad?” The next day, government soldiers ride up to the farms. They are forcibly enlisting young men into the army to fight a war. They have been taking all able-bodied young men from the neighboring farms, but leave the owner’s son because he has a broken leg.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XVI -LA MAISON DIEV - Part three   XVI -LA MAISON DIEV - Part three Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 8:21 pm

:mittens :mittens :mittens :mittens :mittens :mittens :mittens :mittens :mittens :mittens :mittens

:mc :mc :mc :mc :mc :mc :mc :mc :mc :mc :mc :mc

-ABSOLUTELY YOU ARE OUT OF SIGHT BABY...
Back to top Go down
stella
Admin
stella

PostSubject: Re: XVI -LA MAISON DIEV - Part three   XVI -LA MAISON DIEV - Part three Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 11:20 am

Mittens AND cowbell?

Thanks!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XVI -LA MAISON DIEV - Part three   XVI -LA MAISON DIEV - Part three Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 3:35 pm

-Yes my friend...
Back to top Go down
sockpuppet
ASSMIN
sockpuppet

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: XVI -LA MAISON DIEV - Part three   XVI -LA MAISON DIEV - Part three Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 3:17 pm

YUO EVER SHOVE A BAR OF SOAP UP UR ASSS?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XVI -LA MAISON DIEV - Part three   XVI -LA MAISON DIEV - Part three Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XVI -LA MAISON DIEV - Part three
Page 1 of 1