Riverside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Riverside

meretricious fun

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» THIS MAH FORUM NAO
XVI- LA MAISON DIEV - Part four Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 5:20 pm by sockpuppet

» Lenormand links
XVI- LA MAISON DIEV - Part four Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:22 pm by sockpuppet

» In case of emergency :)
XVI- LA MAISON DIEV - Part four Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:21 pm by sockpuppet

» And more welcomes, for Mr. Wrath &c.
XVI- LA MAISON DIEV - Part four Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 12:39 pm by stella

» LE BATELEVR - Part two : The three legged table
XVI- LA MAISON DIEV - Part four Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 9:06 pm by sockpuppet

» L ERMITE - VIIII card.
XVI- LA MAISON DIEV - Part four Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 3:47 pm by sockpuppet

» LA ROVE DE FORTVNE
XVI- LA MAISON DIEV - Part four Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 3:44 pm by sockpuppet

» LA PAPESSE
XVI- LA MAISON DIEV - Part four Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 1:58 pm by sockpuppet

» 符號化的猴子
XVI- LA MAISON DIEV - Part four Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 1:08 pm by sockpuppet

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Forum

XVI- LA MAISON DIEV - Part four

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

XVI- LA MAISON DIEV - Part four Empty
PostSubject: XVI- LA MAISON DIEV - Part four   XVI- LA MAISON DIEV - Part four Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 3:51 pm

1-This card is the first of the fourth and last row of four.
This last row is the final work for us if we do it at all to reach the last bridge at XX.
If we gain it we will finally cross this last bridge and "returns" us with the help of ours Soul to ours origin,the Anima Mundi the great Soul,the sum of all the souls on earth.
That is why this card has too much importance and why I gave to it four parts.
2-Here I want to watch the card itself,of course along with all I said before,but here just try to "hear" what the card tell me with its iconography.
* Don t put anything inside the card,or worst yourself.
Just try to WATCH the card,leave it free and try to have an intense visual attitude.
Let s the image of the card want to tell to us what she has and of course what she " has not".
We will try here to see it as new born,leaving aside pre-conceptions,all we read before about this card and what we read before on forums and what your best tarot friend think it is.
Try to watch it as you never saw it before,with a "surgical" attitude.
I am convinced that an intense visual attitude helps too much to let s the card explain to us by itself.
There is no poetry here,is real and works,believe me...
So put yourself "aside" and far the card.
Just WATCH the image of it.
Of course here I will explain my point of "VIEW" so you do your own.
Doesn t matter if we are agree or not.
It s will works for you ? / So go ahead baby...
Your point of view "must" be the best for you.Don t believe anything someone said for itself even is Buddah said (as Buddah said)
-Never "copy" the meaning of a card of someone.It will never works for you.
Try to honestly "build" by yourself the meaning of each card of the sequence.
If you do may we will agree or not for me doesn t matter who "found" a new point of view.
For me is important that you showed to me another point of view,a new one that I never saw before.
That what forums is all about I think,and is : to do a CONTRIBUTION.
If you show me for instance that this card has that or this that I never saw,so WELCOME !!!
I want to learn here not hear myself endless. (Is too bored)
3-I see this tower as an alchemical furnace where the fire inside do the tireless work of transformation of the matter to be more and more able to receive God s energy.
When that matter is enough "lighter" is ready to receive that energy in its purest form.
That tower is the whole universe and ours bodies also.
So think for a minute what could happen if the universe and ours bodies receive now that energy in its purest form...
It will destroy the universe and us as a part of it (like the russian doll the mamushka)
4-What really disconcert to me is that the colour of the flames coming out of the top or crown of the tower is as skin or earth.
I never saw another deck with this detail.Correct me here Yves please if I am wrong.
For me is a depiction of the matter inside "burning" enough for coming out form ours heads.
Is necessary that first we burn all ours slag before the sacred fire inside us begin to wake up,otherwise it will destroy us if it can pass freely for wake up us.
5-Another detail that is common with Dodal deck is that the flames goes toward the sun so contrary to Conver for example.
Is as that flames are returning to the sun,to theirs house.
Other intriguing detail is a skin colour portion of the sun.I never saw it on another deck as on Noblet.
So may be the matter of the tower,the universe and ours bodies / macro and microcosmos,returning to its origin as I said before.
6-There are also two figures at the card.
One on the front of the tower (ours conscious side ) who is falling on a very hard way,and another beside the tower (ours unconscious side) who has fallen first.
The first seems or looks to be surprised.And he was surprised also by the circumstances...
The second who is already on the ground looks as he knew before that all will happen...
BTW,may be my moon in Pisces give me too much desire imagination,but I have also Pluto in Virgo at the third house to balance that I think.
7-I talked here about the skin portion coloured at the sun and also we can see that is present at the crown of the tower (ours head) as saying from where we come.
8-Of course all the "scene" of the card is talking about a somewhat "Tsunami" taking place at the universe and inside us.
That is not a pleasant card,not a desired card but is necessary to burn from time to time "some things" inside us.
Otherwise those things will poison us and then we will not go ahead.
So this card on a deepest side is a blessing,is a card of liberation.
It is the liberation of the fire coming out of ours head after burned many things and persons that here and now have not reason to stay "around".
The situation of the card is not pleasant as I said before and one must be careful for not fall as hard as the figure in front of the tower.
Many things around us will appears "suddenly" distorted as if we never noticed before.
People will show to us theirs "truest" face as if we never noticed before or if they never looked like that before.
We will feel ourselves more "receptive" to feel the surround,more and more sensitive about ours emotions and to the others also.
Why all this ?
Because we are burning here at this card deepest emotions,unconscious mental patterns and that put us in contact with the deepest side of the others.
Here we have X ray mind to see us and the others.
Here we don t like many things of us (if we are honest) and of others.
The light of this fire is showing that to us.
All the process is very,very painful no doubt of this my friend,but if we don t give up and let the fire do it s work at all we will meet with the next stage so the next card LE STOILLE.
Where the flames of the fire once did theirs work return.
9-Finally see the balls falling around the tower.
It s clear that aren t bricks of the tower so I can think that they comes from the sun.
But there are three red coloured that looks likes stones.
Two near each side of each figure on the green ground section and another on the blue one.
For me is a depiction of the energy of God in its purest form as balls that then becoming more weighty once they are nearest to the earth so depicted as stones.
So that is for me not a minor detail because is the key of all the card.
a-The energy of God descending (balls) and growing in weigh becoming physically "incarnated"
b-The energy incarnated,the matter ascending after lost weigh to its origin,so the sun,so God.
*This is all the alchemical work done here in few words.
In us and in the Universe ALONG,TOGETHER.

Last edited by eugim on Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
stella
Admin
stella

Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: XVI- LA MAISON DIEV - Part four   XVI- LA MAISON DIEV - Part four Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 12:53 pm

I think of it as something like an ivory tower, an ego construction.
Those always go KABOOM sooner or later. bom

I just like the way it comes from the inside on the Noblet. And it goes to merge with the sun. Everything is resolved back to where it started.
Back to top Go down
https://riverside.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: XVI- LA MAISON DIEV - Part four   XVI- LA MAISON DIEV - Part four Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 8:24 pm

-No doubt of that Stella...
1-But also want to add form me that each card of sequence have two reading as in this card.
a-One down to the earth which cause the fall of the ego
b- The other merging with the Sun as you said.
That suppose of course that a card has not single meaning for everybody so at which stage one is.
Of course is no surprising that on many people both situations comes together.
-So a somewhat tsunami here on ours real world together and with the same intensity in ours innermost where born the cause,but that time to lose weigh to go toward the sun.
That of course is not easy and is very painful,but necessary.

2-For an astrological analogy if XIII is a depiction of Saturn,as XVI is of Pluto.
One must descend to "check" ours more deepest and unconscious buried zones to do a cleaning if we can and then burn a lot to lose weigh.
Precisely,the fire emerging from the tower here is the result of that and ours ego fall and break in millions parts.
On the other case is the fire of the tower of a person which "cleaned" too much the tower,so the fire can return to the sun freely.

3-That is why as with the astrological charts,the cards simply " don t works" on ours reading to a person,because is with regard to him always.
-Has he a dirty tower or a cleaned ?
The rest of the cards of the reading could us help us too much because follow the same question.

a-Suppose that this XVI card comes along with XIII before.
Well I could suppose that this person did a "hard" work of cleaning of himself so now his fire could ascend freely.
b-But if comes XIII after,surely he or she will has too much work here for a long time...
c-Then if XII card comes after XIII in the ( a) case he will stay here to help as a " big brother"
But if it comes after in the ( b ) case his or her circumstances will literally hang him as the card shows.
Back to top Go down
stella
Admin
stella

PostSubject: Re: XVI- LA MAISON DIEV - Part four   XVI- LA MAISON DIEV - Part four Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 9:36 pm

eugim wrote:

-So a somewhat tsunami here on ours real world together and with the same intensity in ours innermost where born the cause,but that time to lose weigh to go toward the sun.
That of course is not easy and is very painful,but necessary.

People have this idea nowadays that "spirituality" is all this soft, gentle stuff. New Age feel-good sloganeering and fantasies of unlimited power - with an aroma diffuser and soft music going in the background.

Couldn't be further than the truth, IMHO.

There's a lot of raw, edgy stuff to "spiritual growth", I think. Wink

Quote :
2-For an astrological analogy if XIII is a depiction of Saturn,as XVI is of Pluto.
One must descend to "check" ours more deepest and unconscious buried zones to do a cleaning if we can and then burn a lot to lose weigh.
Precisely,the fire emerging from the tower here is the result of that and ours ego fall and break in millions parts.
On the other case is the fire of the tower of a person which "cleaned" too much the tower,so the fire can return to the sun freely.

Purifying.

And maybe some reference to this?:
XVI- LA MAISON DIEV - Part four Alchem10

Quote :

-Has he a dirty tower or a cleaned ?
The rest of the cards of the reading could us help us too much because follow the same question.

a-Suppose that this XVI card comes along with XIII before.
Well I could suppose that this person did a "hard" work of cleaning of himself so now his fire could ascend freely.
b-But if comes XIII after,surely he or she will has too much work here for a long time...
c-Then if XII card comes after XIII in the ( a) case he will stay here to help as a " big brother"
But if it comes after in the ( b ) case his or her circumstances will literally hang him as the card shows.

Yes, the sequencing tells you a lot!

It's always best to have some semblance of order...sunny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XVI- LA MAISON DIEV - Part four   XVI- LA MAISON DIEV - Part four Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 10:04 pm

-I think is useful to put things "at the table" to watch them clearly...
Your are right and that is why there is a "sequence".
-With regard to the alchemy images,of course that is all about so I am agree.
New agers misunderstood all,as you said is like to sell "peace and fast salvation without any guilt"
All in this world have a cost if not outside (money),inside.And many too many times this is more bigger my baby as you know...
Nobody can arrive to anything if don t decide to face oneself.
I m working on that each day and is too "heavy" and "harsh".
I don t know yet another way even if I then can t do nothing,because the measure of the work to do is too much.
Well,that is the prize or result to watch oneself frankly...
-But always there is a new day to attempt to "begin".
Tomorrow for example and don t expect any " gift" to help to us.
The thing you left yesterday is waiting now.
Hard as it is my friend...
Only faith and wisdom of ours souls could help.

Till the next
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XVI- LA MAISON DIEV - Part four   XVI- LA MAISON DIEV - Part four Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 9:15 pm

1-On an strictly iconography sense as is see it,I think Noblet and others since him want to made a difference between that "balls" falling from the sky and the stones on the ground which been falling from the tower itself.
2-The first as a result of a divine thunderbolt done as you said to "exercise" or correct ours ego as you said.
The purpose is to clean up ours mental and emotional sides.
It is the work of ours Soul as a depiction of the Sun. (balls / circumference / sun )
The second really destroy that tower (ours physical body) on a physical level.
That stones fell from the tower not from the sun.Those are materialized "sun balls"...
* Of course after a time between ours Soul advice and ours waked up.
-So work not done my baby here ...
3-Always takes a time between ours "Soul balls " become stones.
In the middle I am deaf,and then reality show to me very heavy stones to carry on...
4-A very interesting detail I think that even there is a sun there,we have no light nor shade at the sides of the tower.
I conclude that is not a depiction of the physical light of the sun ,but of it s spiritual light.
If we see for example the VIIII card we have shades on LE HERMIT.
Here the sun is not illuminating the tower.
So is not a physical light I think.
Back to top Go down
stella
Admin
stella

PostSubject: Re: XVI- LA MAISON DIEV - Part four   XVI- LA MAISON DIEV - Part four Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 6:52 pm

eugim wrote:

3-Always takes a time between ours "Soul balls " become stones.
In the middle I am deaf,and then reality show to me very heavy stones to carry on...
Thanks, this is a new angle for me.
I always thought of them as ball lightning. I'm not sure why. scratch You explanation is more thought-out.
Quote :

4-A very interesting detail I think that even there is a sun there,we have no light nor shade at the sides of the tower.
I conclude that is not a depiction of the physical light of the sun ,but of it s spiritual light.
If we see for example the VIIII card we have shades on LE HERMIT.
Here the sun is not illuminating the tower.
So is not a physical light I think.

I think it might be both, and I think there's so much light in that picture that there can be no shadow. But for the purpose of interpreting the card, yes, spiritual.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XVI- LA MAISON DIEV - Part four   XVI- LA MAISON DIEV - Part four Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 7:18 pm

-I think ours both visual conclusion are the same,because are allegories of "something" from divine sphere,from the outerworld if other person don t believe in God.
All the 22 cards images are allegories having in mind that the deck was created in 1650 by a man of the culture of that time.
Must be I think put it in historical and cultural context.
At that time an eclipse was a depiction of the end of the world.
Now we now that is not,but at an spiritual level a sun eclipse is the eclipse of the Soul or the Spirit if one want, for many cultures as you know.
That was the origin of the allegory.
On the real world is real that the forces of LIFE suddenly stop for a while.
That is not fantasy,is very real...
So contrary to the Moon eclipse (Full Moon),the victory of the Soul.
So thr ecilpse on a physical level is the counterpart of the eclipse inside us on a very real meaning and existence.
The ball lighting works also of course as an allegory.
Back to top Go down
sockpuppet
ASSMIN
sockpuppet

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: XVI- LA MAISON DIEV - Part four   XVI- LA MAISON DIEV - Part four Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 3:23 pm

THIS IS SPAM

BETTER DELETE IT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XVI- LA MAISON DIEV - Part four   XVI- LA MAISON DIEV - Part four Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XVI- LA MAISON DIEV - Part four
Page 1 of 1