Riverside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Riverside

meretricious fun

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» THIS MAH FORUM NAO
XVII - LESTOILLE -Part two Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 5:20 pm by sockpuppet

» Lenormand links
XVII - LESTOILLE -Part two Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:22 pm by sockpuppet

» In case of emergency :)
XVII - LESTOILLE -Part two Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:21 pm by sockpuppet

» And more welcomes, for Mr. Wrath &c.
XVII - LESTOILLE -Part two Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 12:39 pm by stella

» LE BATELEVR - Part two : The three legged table
XVII - LESTOILLE -Part two Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 9:06 pm by sockpuppet

» L ERMITE - VIIII card.
XVII - LESTOILLE -Part two Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 3:47 pm by sockpuppet

» LA ROVE DE FORTVNE
XVII - LESTOILLE -Part two Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 3:44 pm by sockpuppet

» LA PAPESSE
XVII - LESTOILLE -Part two Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 1:58 pm by sockpuppet

» 符號化的猴子
XVII - LESTOILLE -Part two Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 1:08 pm by sockpuppet

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Forum

XVII - LESTOILLE -Part two

Go down 
AuthorMessage

XVII - LESTOILLE -Part two Empty
PostSubject: XVII - LESTOILLE -Part two   XVII - LESTOILLE -Part two Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 12:03 pm

* At part one I talked about to do a comparison between historical decks.
And I suggested that Noblet and Dodal decks seems to be very closest aside theirs 50 years between them.
Also that something happened because at that same space of time after till Conver,the iconography changed too much I think.
We have of course Jean Payen ( 1743) but as was discussed right at the Tarot web sites is closest to Dodal.
JMD wrote a wonderful article about the initials I.P. (Jean Payen) as one can see at the right below on the XVIII card of Dodal deck.
That Payen was Jean Pierre ( the uncle of Jean ) who did a deck in 1713,so closest in time to Dodal.

1-Bird at the upper left : Noblet has not.
Dodal and Conver has it.
2-The woman (because she is a woman,skin coloured woman) is half knelt :
a- Noblet and Dodal : In both cases both knees on the ground.
b- Conver : Both knees on the water.

*-And here I want to return to the topic about the link between :Time deck done-Iconography.

3-The little star in the middle above the woman is skin coloured only at Noblet card.
4-So if we link the bird and that star,Noblet show to us a difference with regard to Dodal his earliest.

5-We have eight stars above the woman:
The bigger in the middle yellow and pale blue,then three yellow,two red,one pale blue and the last earth-skin coloured as the body of the woman.
Even the woman has a star as navel with six points.
The bigger star is compound of of two stars with eight point each one,the one on the front yellow and the other behind pale blue.
In the center of the yellow we can see a red reversed,inverted pentagon.
The others little star are six pointed.
6-The woman is half knelt on the ground with is left leg (left side of the body is the attracting of energies) so connecting her with the earth and its energies.
His face is uncoloured (not white) as many of the faces of the 22 cards.
(So contrary these cards have skin coloured faces : VII-right horse // X-left figure // XIII-Death and victims below // XV-Devil and the two little devils // XVIII-left dog // XXI-bull // LE FOV or LE MAT. )
BTW,the colour topic on TdM is fascinating and I will soon or later open a thread about this because explain many supposed contradiction about crossed meanings between the cards.

She is pouring water from two yellow vessels with red handle.
With his left hand she pours the water on the ground (earth=matter=nature=female=intuition=unconscious=left side=Soul agent)
That vessel is closest to her genitals.
So she is renewing the nature,she is an envoy of the star to do that,and she is incarnated for the job.
Her female sex is connected with the female nature.
She mix divine energies with ours work done.

* She LINK the Universe (the star) with the Earth...
The Macrocosmos with the Microcosmos.
That is the truest meaning of the X letter: A funnel where the above highest energies are pouring down to the earth,so to us tireless.
That is the meaning of the Templar Cross my dear friend called Stella=Star.
That is the key to understand the V pattern of the sequence as I called it "bridge" evolving from the beginning to the end of the sequence,turning as the wheel of the X card.
V - X - XV - XX ( A V letter turning tireless...)

She returns here to the earth new energies from the divine MIXED with the result of ours work done at XVI.
She can t or best musn t give to us the divine energies in it s purest form,otherwise she will kill the earth,so all of us.
That is crucial and it is part of a bigger Alchemical work NOW doing at highest levels.
On a micro=human race point of view that helps to understand why changes we claim to come "at soon" does not " appears".

-Example:
I called XV card a depiction of Matter (In us,around us and on the Nature)
Matter understand as physical,emotional and mental.
At XVI we work that matter to try to achieve less weight to express us best (Ours Alchemical work )
Here at XVII the Star take ours results and " MIX" them with the part of divine "help" we gained as a result of ours work.
So the woman,the star envoy,renew the ground of ours real life for a better "stage" to live ahead.
That is why my dear friend the sequence "HAS" a reason for.
The same of course occurs on a Macro level.
* Again : What do you think would could occurs if the star bring to us her purest energies not mixed with ours results done before ???

(That card is for me one of the better examples of all the cards to understand the Alchemy work. )

-With the right vessel she is pouring the water ( ahead the divine energies) into the "River of Life" on a biblical sense.
a-She is looking clearly this vessel not the left she hold...
b-That water=energies are purest divine energies pouring into that river of life,unmixed with ours prior results.
It is God presence and ours agent of him,ours Soul,who renew ours environment to live better.

BTW: I think that many times I expressed my ideas about the 22 cards sequence very on a conceptual point of view,but also if one can lie or link the macro with the micro (ours environment),all must "tie".
Correct me Stella if I am wrong,so I will correct that if it is necessary.
-I see that may be too much "conceptual" to work with the cards but also I believe that if one "take the post to ours pillow",must works I just think...

-So as a result the woman is pouring energies:
a-With her left hand as an agent an intermediary between us and the divine sphere.
b-With her right hand as a direct envoy of the divine sphere.

7-Energies pouring on earth and water...
The Star above as a depiction of light = fire ...
What closest to the Corpus Hermeticum my dear friend !!!

* Remember she is incarnated as the little star above her...

Till the next...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XVII - LESTOILLE -Part two   XVII - LESTOILLE -Part two Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 12:17 pm

1-Two red stars and two red nipples to feed the nature and us of course.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XVII - LESTOILLE -Part two   XVII - LESTOILLE -Part two Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 12:36 pm

1-Yellow:
a-As is the central biggest star.
b-Three little stars
c-The hair of the woman (hair= Ours connection with the higher)
d-The trunks of the trees and a one shrub
e-The both vessels

2-Red:
a-The central pentagon
b-The two little stars
c-The two nipples
d-The two handles of the vessels.

3-Pale blue:
a-The star behind the yellow bigger
b-The only of the seven at the left.
c-The foliage,part of the ground,the water pouring from the vessels and the river also.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XVII - LESTOILLE -Part two   XVII - LESTOILLE -Part two Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 12:54 pm

1-See the red zone around the woman.
And then connect it with the center of the bigger star,the two red little stars,the nipples and the handle of the vessels.
Back to top Go down
sockpuppet
ASSMIN
sockpuppet

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: XVII - LESTOILLE -Part two   XVII - LESTOILLE -Part two Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 3:19 pm

HEY, I FOUND A HORSE OVER HERE! LOOKS LIKE IT'S BEEN DEAD FOR DECADES, AND THE REMAINS HAVE BEEN BEATEN TO A SMOOTHE AND CREAMY CONSISTENCY! HAND ME THAT CLUB!
\
:duh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XVII - LESTOILLE -Part two   XVII - LESTOILLE -Part two Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XVII - LESTOILLE -Part two
Page 1 of 1