Riverside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Riverside

meretricious fun

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» THIS MAH FORUM NAO
L AMOVREVX- VI Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 5:20 pm by sockpuppet

» Lenormand links
L AMOVREVX- VI Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:22 pm by sockpuppet

» In case of emergency :)
L AMOVREVX- VI Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:21 pm by sockpuppet

» And more welcomes, for Mr. Wrath &c.
L AMOVREVX- VI Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 12:39 pm by stella

» LE BATELEVR - Part two : The three legged table
L AMOVREVX- VI Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 9:06 pm by sockpuppet

» L ERMITE - VIIII card.
L AMOVREVX- VI Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 3:47 pm by sockpuppet

» LA ROVE DE FORTVNE
L AMOVREVX- VI Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 3:44 pm by sockpuppet

» LA PAPESSE
L AMOVREVX- VI Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 1:58 pm by sockpuppet

» 符號化的猴子
L AMOVREVX- VI Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 1:08 pm by sockpuppet

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Forum

L AMOVREVX- VI

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

L AMOVREVX- VI Empty
PostSubject: L AMOVREVX- VI   L AMOVREVX- VI Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 3:35 pm

* First: We arrived at the VI card.
-I said before that I think that TdM is compounded on several sequences of 4.
So we have I II III IIII and V as bridge to the next row.
That suppose for me the first example of duality,an element very strong remarked on TdM.
For that I always place two pairs:

-LE BATELEVR and LA PAPESSE // Internal Power.
-LE EMPERATRISE and LE EMPEREVR // External Power.

********************************************************************************************

1-L AMOVREVX = LOVE IS THE KING. (Yes as Sade song... "Your Love is King " ).
2-That angel is not an angel is a Cupid.He is skin coloured,he is blindfolded but he is very sure pointing his arrow to the middle of the head of the young boy...
He is skin coloured and he is a depiction of a potential induction of adultery...
3-The figure of ours left is a Master of him with his laurel garland trying to advice the young boy not to choose the wrong way.
The Cupid blindfolded means a temptation that Cupid don t want to be responsible.He is a Cupid skin coloured not an angel...
The arrow contrary to many decks is pointing to his head not to his heart (As Nicolas Conver - 1760 )
Cupid is trying to "block" his mind.
4-The feminine figure at his right is trying to with his left (heart arm) skin arm,to attract him because also ours young boy show his legs skin coloured so his is "On fire" baby...
5-It s a card of temptation not of Love.
A friendly voice of a friend or someone "older in life lived" in our life is trying to "advice" us not choose a wrong way my friend...

eugim
Back to top Go down

L AMOVREVX- VI Empty
PostSubject: L AMOVREVX-Part 2.   L AMOVREVX- VI Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 5:54 pm

1-Another extension of the meaning of adultery could be not only to deceive another person who one love,but also to deceive oneself.
One can want to choose a fast and easy "exit" of a situation with no harm,but life always advice us to not follow that way...
2-Ours Soul has a plan barely never seen by ourselves.
Her steps surely has not never an understandable logic because her plan is made for an immeasurable amount of time (So,countless Life).
-That is why at ours ordinary life very crucial situations just drives " Illogical" no matter if we try to understand it...
The Soul has a plan for US and she thought that this election was the best on a whole "vision" of ours future.
-Resignation ? // No,never...
One must fight for that one believe is "TRUE" but if suddenly life simply drives the whole busy situation to another "avenue" of your life,well my friend...

-Just pay attention to your Soul because she is Talking to you !
-Please my friend...
She will never speaks on words because his language is the one of the Heart,your Heart.
She simply left signals,clues,suggestions that you can hear coming from your inside every time if you don t try to shut up that voice,little strong voice...
3-Each Human Being has a particle of the Great Soul (LE MONDE card btw),so each one of us can connect trough it to the Anima Mundi.
-No matter which is your religion,you can connect with SHE.
4-Of course another type of deceive is the one done to ourselves.
One can drink all the liquor,smoke all just you want,fuck all night long,but at the end if one made all that just to forget even of course if that was not ours intention ...
-Well : "Houston,we have a problem " ...
-I done it enough baby so I know what is it.

eugim
Back to top Go down
Chanah
Admin
Chanah

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-07-08

L AMOVREVX- VI Empty
PostSubject: Re: L AMOVREVX- VI   L AMOVREVX- VI Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 9:18 pm

Perhaps, then, the secret of the Lover is reconocimiento - recognition. In its fullest sense.

Another product of my off-the-wall contemplations.
Back to top Go down
http://36cards.wordpress.com

L AMOVREVX- VI Empty
PostSubject: Re: L AMOVREVX- VI   L AMOVREVX- VI Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 8:28 pm

-A brilliant replay Chanah...
-No more for me to add.

eugim
Back to top Go down

L AMOVREVX- VI Empty
PostSubject: Re: L AMOVREVX- VI   L AMOVREVX- VI Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 8:17 pm

With regard to my topic about the skin-earth colour present on some cards,I forgot mentioned the angel (Cupid) at VI card.
Virtually all his body is of that colour except his face and right hand.

1-Is not him a celestial messenger ?
So why is he incarnated ?
-Is because his arrow is pointing to the carnal side of the boy at the middle ?
Is it a sex arrow ?
-Is why the figure at the left of the card (for me a man) seems to warning him for that ?
2-See the boy left hand pointing the "sex zone" of the right woman of the card...
Skin colour:
a- See his legs.
b-See his right (male side) arm.
c-See the left (female side) arm of the women
3-So for me is card clearly of a sexy election or not.
On one depend.
4-That does not suppose any bad.Contrary means and simply an election.
Is a temptation between the purest love of God not incarnated and the carnal love through we live (God incarnated)
Is the meeting between both different but closest situations as we see at ours ordinary life... (many times)
-Nothing evil here I repeat.
Is just that the boy is on a trip so he must choose to still here with all of us or climb up at LE CHARIOT and begin his trip until arrive at XII card-stage (a crucial one )
Back to top Go down

L AMOVREVX- VI Empty
PostSubject: Re: L AMOVREVX- VI   L AMOVREVX- VI Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 10:45 pm

-L AMOVREVX = LOVE REIGNS

1- V + VX / So not LE DIABLE XV
Back to top Go down
sockpuppet
ASSMIN
sockpuppet

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2009-04-06

L AMOVREVX- VI Empty
PostSubject: Re: L AMOVREVX- VI   L AMOVREVX- VI Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 3:28 pm

1=V+ARMORALL=VD
YUO FAIL
Back to top Go down
Jenne
Admin
Jenne

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-11-24

L AMOVREVX- VI Empty
PostSubject: Re: L AMOVREVX- VI   L AMOVREVX- VI Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 3:47 pm

:nads
Back to top Go down
sockpuppet
ASSMIN
sockpuppet

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2009-04-06

L AMOVREVX- VI Empty
PostSubject: Re: L AMOVREVX- VI   L AMOVREVX- VI Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 3:51 pm

WATCH TEH NAD TEH NAD TEH NAD TEH NAD
L AMOVREVX- VI ArchivalCartoonClassics03
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

L AMOVREVX- VI Empty
PostSubject: Re: L AMOVREVX- VI   L AMOVREVX- VI Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

L AMOVREVX- VI
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Riverside :: Cards :: Tarot-
Jump to: