Riverside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Riverside

meretricious fun

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» THIS MAH FORUM NAO
And more welcomes, for Mr. Wrath &c. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 5:20 pm by sockpuppet

» Lenormand links
And more welcomes, for Mr. Wrath &c. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:22 pm by sockpuppet

» In case of emergency :)
And more welcomes, for Mr. Wrath &c. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:21 pm by sockpuppet

» And more welcomes, for Mr. Wrath &c.
And more welcomes, for Mr. Wrath &c. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 12:39 pm by stella

» LE BATELEVR - Part two : The three legged table
And more welcomes, for Mr. Wrath &c. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 9:06 pm by sockpuppet

» L ERMITE - VIIII card.
And more welcomes, for Mr. Wrath &c. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 3:47 pm by sockpuppet

» LA ROVE DE FORTVNE
And more welcomes, for Mr. Wrath &c. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 3:44 pm by sockpuppet

» LA PAPESSE
And more welcomes, for Mr. Wrath &c. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 1:58 pm by sockpuppet

» 符號化的猴子
And more welcomes, for Mr. Wrath &c. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 1:08 pm by sockpuppet

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Forum

And more welcomes, for Mr. Wrath &c.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
stella
Admin
stella

Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2008-07-08

And more welcomes, for Mr. Wrath &c. Empty
PostSubject: And more welcomes, for Mr. Wrath &c.   And more welcomes, for Mr. Wrath &c. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 12:09 pm

To sovos J. wrath. To paraphrase Smucker's, "With a name like "wrath", it's got to be good." Twisted Evil

It's been slow here lately, tumbleweeds blowing through these last few weeks. Have a look at the threads and make ourself at home. Maybe we can kickstart this thing,
Back to top Go down
https://riverside.forumotion.net
stella
Admin
stella

PostSubject: Re: And more welcomes, for Mr. Wrath &c.   And more welcomes, for Mr. Wrath &c. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 3:27 pm

And...

HAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII JENNE!!!!!! bom Very Happy :popcorn :rose sunny
Back to top Go down
Jenne
Admin
Jenne

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: And more welcomes, for Mr. Wrath &c.   And more welcomes, for Mr. Wrath &c. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 6:47 pm

HAII!

I can has avatar? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
stella
Admin
stella

PostSubject: Re: And more welcomes, for Mr. Wrath &c.   And more welcomes, for Mr. Wrath &c. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 6:52 pm

Yuo can haz avatar. Iz not working foar yuo?
Back to top Go down
Jenne
Admin
Jenne

PostSubject: Re: And more welcomes, for Mr. Wrath &c.   And more welcomes, for Mr. Wrath &c. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 9:22 pm

No is not! Will try again, but wasn't when I wuz just signatoried up in this house!
Back to top Go down
stella
Admin
stella

PostSubject: Re: And more welcomes, for Mr. Wrath &c.   And more welcomes, for Mr. Wrath &c. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 12:22 pm

Hmmm. it looks okay on teh panel. scratch

I just gave yuo assmin powerz. No responsiblities (I don't do anything either :Jack ) but you can go in and have a look.

BTW, where is Mr. Wrath? He has a blog:
http://kincall.blogspot.com/

How do you bodysnatch an apprentice?
Back to top Go down
Jenne
Admin
Jenne

PostSubject: Re: And more welcomes, for Mr. Wrath &c.   And more welcomes, for Mr. Wrath &c. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 1:57 pm

YAYZ for powerz. I just couldn't find it in profile... Sad The FAQ said that someone would have to "activate" it... ?

So will try harder nao! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jenne
Admin
Jenne

PostSubject: Re: And more welcomes, for Mr. Wrath &c.   And more welcomes, for Mr. Wrath &c. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 2:00 pm

Yay! The menu showed up top right, so I could doooo eeet! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
stella
Admin
stella

PostSubject: Re: And more welcomes, for Mr. Wrath &c.   And more welcomes, for Mr. Wrath &c. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 2:25 pm

ooooOOOH, CHEESED OFF FAIRY!!! LOOK OUT!!!!

I like her. Very Happy Glad you got it to work. Top right? ¿Donde?
Back to top Go down
Jenne
Admin
Jenne

PostSubject: Re: And more welcomes, for Mr. Wrath &c.   And more welcomes, for Mr. Wrath &c. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 10:05 pm

Yes...menu where there WAS no menu... *raised eyebrow*

But it's all good now, HONAY!
Back to top Go down
stella
Admin
stella

PostSubject: Re: And more welcomes, for Mr. Wrath &c.   And more welcomes, for Mr. Wrath &c. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 11:08 pm

Sometimes the phpbb techies do "an upgrade" - I think that's their code word for "hash party."
Back to top Go down
Jenne
Admin
Jenne

PostSubject: Re: And more welcomes, for Mr. Wrath &c.   And more welcomes, for Mr. Wrath &c. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 4:21 pm

Laughing
Back to top Go down
stella
Admin
stella

PostSubject: Re: And more welcomes, for Mr. Wrath &c.   And more welcomes, for Mr. Wrath &c. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 4:24 pm

How'z the oracle doing for yuo?
Back to top Go down
Jenne
Admin
Jenne

PostSubject: Re: And more welcomes, for Mr. Wrath &c.   And more welcomes, for Mr. Wrath &c. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:29 pm

Is great! Still confusing from time to time...will have to share one with you soon! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
stella
Admin
stella

PostSubject: Re: And more welcomes, for Mr. Wrath &c.   And more welcomes, for Mr. Wrath &c. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 6:49 pm

Here's one I did as part of a swap reading at another forum:
Mouth (r) - Highway - Eye - Baby - Mercury - Hand
The reversed Mouth isn't happy because there seemed to be some distance between you and someone or something you felt responsible for (Baby). The Baby is always something that requires attention and care. The Eye between the Highway and the Baby tells me that you were concerned about this very much, and always wanted to know what was going on while you are away. Mercury is a message going out from the Baby to the Hand ("Please help me, I need a hand here!") This "baby" needed constant attention. Very literal, I think. You've got a lot of demands on you.

Working Mom Syndrome.
And more welcomes, for Mr. Wrath &c. 442378
Back to top Go down
Jenne
Admin
Jenne

PostSubject: Re: And more welcomes, for Mr. Wrath &c.   And more welcomes, for Mr. Wrath &c. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:00 am

Very nice...I'm still learning nuances here. I think what throws me is when I get a sign like the golden apple (onoz!) and then house, the mermaid, then the gorgon thingy...lots of bad with one neutral! (house is neutral...)
Back to top Go down
stella
Admin
stella

PostSubject: Re: And more welcomes, for Mr. Wrath &c.   And more welcomes, for Mr. Wrath &c. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 1:04 pm

Context. Very Happy It might be past-present-future if Kallisti-House is something that happened recently and/or you intended the draw that way. What was fun and spontaneous at home might be getting ready to go bad, see how it's drawing the Harpy and the House together? I'd take that one as a heads up, slow down a bit and keep an eye on visitors, things like that.
Back to top Go down
Jenne
Admin
Jenne

PostSubject: Re: And more welcomes, for Mr. Wrath &c.   And more welcomes, for Mr. Wrath &c. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 4:10 pm

Crap--had a response for this and it didn't get posted. Razz

Anyway, yes, my mother-in-law is stirring up trouble again! So this makes total sense!
Back to top Go down
Jenne
Admin
Jenne

PostSubject: Re: And more welcomes, for Mr. Wrath &c.   And more welcomes, for Mr. Wrath &c. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 2:05 pm

Ok, sideways mouth, pointing towards next one, which is dog, then the gorgon thingie and then payday.

???
Back to top Go down
Jenne
Admin
Jenne

PostSubject: Re: And more welcomes, for Mr. Wrath &c.   And more welcomes, for Mr. Wrath &c. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 3:38 pm

Har! Just had my answer. Goddammed PTA people!
Back to top Go down
stella
Admin
stella

PostSubject: Re: And more welcomes, for Mr. Wrath &c.   And more welcomes, for Mr. Wrath &c. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 3:54 pm

I missed these!

Yuo haz harpies everyplace and needs harpy spray. Mad
Back to top Go down
Jenne
Admin
Jenne

PostSubject: Re: And more welcomes, for Mr. Wrath &c.   And more welcomes, for Mr. Wrath &c. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 8:21 pm

Yes today is:

Harpy, Heart, Ghost, Star and upside down Sun.

NOT easy.
Back to top Go down
stella
Admin
stella

PostSubject: Re: And more welcomes, for Mr. Wrath &c.   And more welcomes, for Mr. Wrath &c. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 3:58 pm

JENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNE!!!! I got the card! You gais are one gorgeous family!!! Great kids, I can look at 'em and see that!
Bestest holiday card on da shelf!!! WIN!!!!
:rose :sheba sunny santa queen Like a Star @ heaven :rose :sheba sunny santa queen Like a Star @ heaven :rose :sheba sunny santa queen Like a Star @ heaven

Quote :
Harpy, Heart, Ghost, Star and upside down Sun

I don't like the Harpy that close to the Heart, but it looks like it's passing. Somebody was meaning to do malice where it would hurt a lot. :rp Just be aware and keep a close eye on these creepy ones, okay?

Heart-Ghost-Star, a dear wish, hardly seems possible, sometimes, but you keep coming back to it. The Sun there makes it look like you'll be making some progress, though. I'm not saying "success" just yet since he's reversed. Or this could be some help from a male who may be reluctant on some level.

Make any sense?
Back to top Go down
Jenne
Admin
Jenne

PostSubject: Re: And more welcomes, for Mr. Wrath &c.   And more welcomes, for Mr. Wrath &c. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 5:12 pm

Aw, thankees, Stella! And yes, that all makes sense...too many harpies is right...and the reluctant male, ugh...that one's pretty obvious! Razz
Back to top Go down
stella
Admin
stella

PostSubject: Re: And more welcomes, for Mr. Wrath &c.   And more welcomes, for Mr. Wrath &c. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 2:40 pm

Yuo haz pm. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And more welcomes, for Mr. Wrath &c.   And more welcomes, for Mr. Wrath &c. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And more welcomes, for Mr. Wrath &c.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next