Riverside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Riverside

meretricious fun

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» THIS MAH FORUM NAO
Enrique Enriquez Resource Sticky - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 5:20 pm by sockpuppet

» Lenormand links
Enrique Enriquez Resource Sticky - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:22 pm by sockpuppet

» In case of emergency :)
Enrique Enriquez Resource Sticky - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:21 pm by sockpuppet

» And more welcomes, for Mr. Wrath &c.
Enrique Enriquez Resource Sticky - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 12:39 pm by stella

» LE BATELEVR - Part two : The three legged table
Enrique Enriquez Resource Sticky - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 9:06 pm by sockpuppet

» L ERMITE - VIIII card.
Enrique Enriquez Resource Sticky - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 3:47 pm by sockpuppet

» LA ROVE DE FORTVNE
Enrique Enriquez Resource Sticky - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 3:44 pm by sockpuppet

» LA PAPESSE
Enrique Enriquez Resource Sticky - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 1:58 pm by sockpuppet

» 符號化的猴子
Enrique Enriquez Resource Sticky - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 1:08 pm by sockpuppet

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Forum

Enrique Enriquez Resource Sticky

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
stella
Admin
stella

Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Enrique Enriquez Resource Sticky - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enrique Enriquez Resource Sticky   Enrique Enriquez Resource Sticky - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 5:31 pm

eugim wrote:
I think you pay attention at least to the prior cards of each one : XI - XIIII - VI to have an overall view.
2-Because I think that each card is a consequence at least of it s prior card.

That's something else you can bring to it, yes!
Looking at the sequence you mention, then XII comes after XI. And if I was looking for more detail, I would ask myself if the XIIII there in that spread is compatible with the XII that would "normally" be there. So if you are reading Trumps, you would have Temperance as a kind of "overlay" to Le Pendu - even though Le Pendu wasn't put there. It isn't visible, but the influence is there. Is this making any sense?

Quote :

3-I want to go far and will develop this more on the "structure" thread then...

Looking forward to it. Smile

Quote :

5-So on a reading context given I think one must have in mind which place has each card in each row or if a card there is a bridge to another row.
Each row is a "block" linked to another with a bridge ( V - X - XV - XX )
-Each row (four) has an own conceptual meaning. /Each bridge (four) has it s own.
-At the reading example I gave before ( XII - XV - VII ) we have that the first one belong to the third row,the second is a third bridge and the last card is from the second row.
6-So as a result I think one must first "catch" the conceptual row of the given card where it is placed and then see the connection with the others two cards of the reading example given.

Something worth keeping in mind here, IMHO.

Quote :

7-Finally Tarot de Marseille has an structure given by it s own.
This structure helps us to learn and develop ours intuitions.
One must only study and follow it.
As Tchalai Unger said "Tarot is in the Tarot"

Wink
Back to top Go down
https://riverside.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Enrique Enriquez Resource Sticky   Enrique Enriquez Resource Sticky - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 8:29 pm

-Yes Stella you are right, each card is interlinked with its prior and next,no doubt I have of it...
So if we have XII on ours reading we must keep on mind XI and XIII for XII meaning.
And if you want to go far one must keep on mind theirs own row conceptual meaning (for XII) :

a- X as a bridge for the third row (just for me the most critical row to pass by ) / ( A bridge "over troubled waters " )
b- XI - XII -XIII - XIIII

sunny

Be on line this weekend baby ...
If you can or want of course !
Back to top Go down
sockpuppet
ASSMIN
sockpuppet

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Enrique Enriquez Resource Sticky   Enrique Enriquez Resource Sticky - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 2:56 pm

0 REPIES!

TEH BOZZ4RDZ IS HEAR!

YUO CANNOT HEAR THEM?

YUO = TEH DEAF ASSBAG
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enrique Enriquez Resource Sticky   Enrique Enriquez Resource Sticky - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enrique Enriquez Resource Sticky
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Riverside :: Cards :: Tarot-
Jump to: