Riverside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Riverside

meretricious fun

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» THIS MAH FORUM NAO
TEMPERANCE - LEMPERANCE Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 5:20 pm by sockpuppet

» Lenormand links
TEMPERANCE - LEMPERANCE Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:22 pm by sockpuppet

» In case of emergency :)
TEMPERANCE - LEMPERANCE Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:21 pm by sockpuppet

» And more welcomes, for Mr. Wrath &c.
TEMPERANCE - LEMPERANCE Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 12:39 pm by stella

» LE BATELEVR - Part two : The three legged table
TEMPERANCE - LEMPERANCE Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 9:06 pm by sockpuppet

» L ERMITE - VIIII card.
TEMPERANCE - LEMPERANCE Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 3:47 pm by sockpuppet

» LA ROVE DE FORTVNE
TEMPERANCE - LEMPERANCE Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 3:44 pm by sockpuppet

» LA PAPESSE
TEMPERANCE - LEMPERANCE Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 1:58 pm by sockpuppet

» 符號化的猴子
TEMPERANCE - LEMPERANCE Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 1:08 pm by sockpuppet

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Forum

TEMPERANCE - LEMPERANCE

Go down 
AuthorMessage

TEMPERANCE - LEMPERANCE Empty
PostSubject: TEMPERANCE - LEMPERANCE   TEMPERANCE - LEMPERANCE Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 1:18 pm

a-I think that a card must not be seen it without a reference at least from its prior.
b-I think that a card must never be seen without a conceptual row meaning.
c-So this card belong to the third row which began at XI
It is the result of this row and one must not arrive or cross the XV bridge if one can not understand this card and by extension the row meaning.
d-I think that this is crucial because as I said earlier TdM has a four structure pattern,and this card is the last of the third row.
So as a result we can not reach the last four end row if we can not understand this one.
-Please see that this row ends at XV... // The "jail " of the Matter....
* Any card could see it alone without sequence context ! // TdM is a numbered sequence...

1-A woman as an angel looking to the past (left side /because she is looking to the prior sequence before her ),pouring a liquid from her left hand (past) to the right (present-future) one.
2-Even she is an angel (she = Ours Soul) her border of her wings are skin/pale brown/earth colured...
For me the depiction of incarnation as LE MAT face and legs shows to us.
-So she is an angel "descended" = incarnated (Ours Soul in US ) to us help try to mix the survived elements alive as a result of XIII work done.
3-She mix and pour the result of XIII work done to renew ours life trip ahead.
So sick zones were "burned" and the remaining become the "body" of ours new "body" "equipment" to go ahead through ours life...
-The red spot on his head,the red handle of the her left vessel shows a higher-Soul decision.(RED= DECISION=ACTION)
4-Her left wing is unfinished. (From she comes)
a-Here I think is the best time to clear a somewhat " Misty" topic : The point of view of the reader of the cards.
* One is the position so the placement of the figure of the card,and another is ours placement.
b-For ours TEMPERANCE her left side is ours right.
So she is left (past) placed for the card sequence (because she is looking to the left side ) and right (present - future ) understand for her own.
So as a result her left unfinished wing (ours right point of view) shows that she is not already here or not belong to here at all.
-Her work begin at ours Souls and comes true here always without rest mixing each day the results of ours death "periodic" "periods" to build a new "body" for us to go ahead.
5-I see no feet of her so I think he work helping from above "here" but strongly " present" always ...
6-I remark that the skin border of her wings shows that she is angel incarnated helping us to "download" ours best intentions.
Back to top Go down
sockpuppet
ASSMIN
sockpuppet

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2009-04-06

TEMPERANCE - LEMPERANCE Empty
PostSubject: Re: TEMPERANCE - LEMPERANCE   TEMPERANCE - LEMPERANCE Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 3:29 pm

THREAD DIED LOL HAVE SECKS WITH DEAD HROSIE
Back to top Go down

TEMPERANCE - LEMPERANCE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Riverside :: Cards :: Tarot-
Jump to: