Riverside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Riverside

meretricious fun

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» THIS MAH FORUM NAO
XIII - LAMORT Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 5:20 pm by sockpuppet

» Lenormand links
XIII - LAMORT Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:22 pm by sockpuppet

» In case of emergency :)
XIII - LAMORT Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:21 pm by sockpuppet

» And more welcomes, for Mr. Wrath &c.
XIII - LAMORT Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 12:39 pm by stella

» LE BATELEVR - Part two : The three legged table
XIII - LAMORT Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 9:06 pm by sockpuppet

» L ERMITE - VIIII card.
XIII - LAMORT Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 3:47 pm by sockpuppet

» LA ROVE DE FORTVNE
XIII - LAMORT Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 3:44 pm by sockpuppet

» LA PAPESSE
XIII - LAMORT Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 1:58 pm by sockpuppet

» 符號化的猴子
XIII - LAMORT Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 1:08 pm by sockpuppet

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Forum

XIII - LAMORT

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

XIII - LAMORT Empty
PostSubject: XIII - LAMORT   XIII - LAMORT Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 7:02 pm

1-The third card of the third row of four.
So the sequence ends at XXI returning to the I card.
It is a perpetual trip as perpetual as the Ouroboros.
2-After Noblet as far I know there is not any deck which named this card. (Surely my friend Yves Les Marseilles could help me here if I am wrong...)
Since then and first Dodal until Conver they don t named it.
I think because Death really does not exists out of the Matter.
But Noblet really named it and gave to its figure an skin flesh colour on her face,left side of her torso,her arms and both legs.
-A very alive death is she !
3-After Noblet,Dodal the next historical deck and until Conver deck even they have also skin flesh coloured,they both were placed towards the right.
* Noblet placed her towards the left.

-May be is time that I remark some steps.
a-The first card is numbered and named ( LE BATELEVR ) but there is a another that is only named ( LE MAT ) and other only numbered (XIII ) after Noblet.
So if LE MAT is out of the sequence because he has any number so he has no place within,I can suppose that a card numbered and named is "HERE".
-That is drives me to suppose that LE MAT being an outsider place the beginning ... // So outside the sequence of the cards named and numbered.

b-As LE MAT is named below I conclude the name and the below placement is first.
As XIII (So death figure) is numbered above I conclude that number and the above placement is second.

c-As on Noblet deck LA MORT has a number so a placement and she is going towards the left I can suppose that the left place is the past because the whole sequence (aside some odd examples as the II card figure ) go to the right so to the future.

d-So we have as I see...
Below: A name / An existence even if he is not really physically here as LE MAT at all.
Above : A number / A placement related to other / s card /s . - A physically existence here even as XIII shows aside Noblet deck she has no name (she really doesn t exists.She can kill ours body not ours Souls ).
Left : The past as Noblet death show to us / She is going contrary to the sequence way.
Right; The present-future at once every minute ...
-For this placement I have not any card example.It is a simple deduction of the prior I said.
But I have the progression of all the sequence of the rest 21 cards going clearly to the right...

4-As I said that death is very too much alive.
But if she is going to the left so to the past,why she has victims behind and ahead or in front of her ???
* Because she do a perpetual work
-Why she has not coloured hands ?
*Because she do no harm,she simply obey a divine order. /That is why she don t see her victims.-She is doing a work without personal intention.
5-Her left torso side is "incarnated",her sensitive side.
So she take a breath from her left side. // So she has sensitive intention nothing about "harm" to you.
-What she really kill ? / She kill the sick matter inside us. (On an Mental,Emotional and Physical level.)
That of course we feel as pain on a very real sense ...
But after the storm and her work we begin to thanks to her even her "ways".
-The air so the breath is the last chain of the elements (Earth-Water-Fire-Air) that connect us to the upper realm of ours Souls.
And that is why the natural aroma of a true Sandal or a Patchouli do the work for it.
6-I said that each card can t see lonely,so LE PENDV card is before this card.
* So what death kill of XII figure ?
-She kills the result of the work best done by LE PENDV
She only kills the energies that ours friend thought that not be useful to transmute and best be destroy so to do no harm to others.
(BTW / Each day here and there unknown to us many too many LE PENDV on this dear world do that awesome work for us aside we don t know this and they also do not expect any "thanks" for that ...
They are more than one as we could suppose it !
7-That card teach to us I think to do a perpetual work without "breath" to kill so live aside toxics elements.
That could be on a mental emotional or physical level.
BTW,I m not Prem Rawat,I m trying to work on that three level each day ...
(And is hard... ) / (So hard ! )
8-When one have a garden one cut death roots and also cut alive very too alive many bunch too help them to grow more strong.
Well that is personal my reading of this card after alll.

eugim
Back to top Go down
stella
Admin
stella

Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2008-07-08

XIII - LAMORT Empty
PostSubject: Re: XIII - LAMORT   XIII - LAMORT Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 12:58 pm

Later on, the skeleton got turned around so that it could be Le Mat's skeleton. I think it is interesting that Noblet has him facing the other way.

He doesn't have the "secret heart" that you see on the Conver, but his elbow is interesting. It reminds me of the central flowers on the II and VIII Epee.

I think demonstrates some insight that you refer to XIII as "she" - it is a return to the procreative darkness, the earth, the real mother, etc. but most people refer to the skelton as male.
Back to top Go down
https://riverside.forumotion.net

XIII - LAMORT Empty
PostSubject: Re: XIII - LAMORT   XIII - LAMORT Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 8:55 pm

-I am agree with your observations Stella...

1-The figure as depiction of death is facing to the left so to the past if we are agree that there is a sequence of the cards because is numbered.
A number place a card with regard to another.Isn t it ?
So there is a sequence.
If we are going to the left and LE MONDE is at the end I am free too think that the left is the past.
(That is the kind of way that Jodo never followed:Start from the cards themselves,from what they "tell" to us,not from what suppose for us they symbolize.A pure analysis of the iconography of the cards.)

-That figure is killing only the things of us that deny ours right to go ahead.
DEATH NEVER KILL LIFE,ONLY THE FORM,THE MATTER that now is not necessary to go ahead.
Death kill the past.
Death kill the present that prevent us to go ahead.(on the card sequence)
Of course that suppose persons,situations et cetera...

-The prove of that is that the figure is barely all "skin dressed".
She is incarnated,she is here and kill matter not Soul.
She kill ours ill zones.
She is a blessing ...

* If not ?
-What do you think about carry on ours all past NOW AND HERE without a "periodical cleaning" ?

-Stella,believe me this card is one of my best friend !

-Nothing sinister about this card for me even if the cleaning suppose a harm...
Do you know another way with less consequences ?

2-Flower on the elbow as II and VIII of EPEE: Okay.
Flower pale blue as her right lung (air=breathe of life/right= Sun/Life) as both knees and as the blade of the hoe.
On the ground there are some pale blue leaves and also brown (skin-matter) leaves...
(I am working now with the 56 for a future trip to do as this...
But first I will work with a topic that I love so much: Colours on TdM )

Meaning: Death (incarnated) kill only with her pale blue blade of the Soul ours "death zones" (both king and queen).
She do it with her left arm so is not intentional she only carry out an order of ours Souls.
There is not a harm intention.The purpose is to leave us free to go ahead with less weigh.
Remember/ LA MUERTE
She is a woman.
So can also could be a mother.
The mother that gave you the life and also who "kill" the difficulty that prevent you to go ahead.
She kill the past never the present-future. (Supposedly of course)
She is the earth as I understand you said the "Big Mom "
As the earth she give "earth-incarnated life " and also could deny it.
But never could kill life or deny it...
-Only the form-matter.

* She LA MORT is strongly linked with LA MONDE = The Anima Mundi (The Soul of the whole world at once,the sum of all ours Souls)
- She LA MORT is the hard worker of LA MONDE cleaning the path for us to arrive to the end.

* This card is a friend not a damnation !
Back to top Go down
stella
Admin
stella

XIII - LAMORT Empty
PostSubject: Re: XIII - LAMORT   XIII - LAMORT Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 6:33 pm

eugim wrote:

-Stella,believe me this card is one of my best friend !

-Nothing sinister about this card for me even if the cleaning suppose a harm...
Do you know another way with less consequences ?

:mittens

There is something hideous and absurd about the cryogenic freezing of bodies, life support machines for those who will never recover, all the crazy things that people do to try to deny death.
Back to top Go down

XIII - LAMORT Empty
PostSubject: Re: XIII - LAMORT   XIII - LAMORT Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 6:45 pm

Yes,death only kill matter,never life...
Back to top Go down
stella
Admin
stella

XIII - LAMORT Empty
PostSubject: Re: XIII - LAMORT   XIII - LAMORT Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 11:47 am

Even matter isn't destroyed, it just changes form and resolves itself back into the elements. If you burn something, you get carbon and gases.

The atoms in your hand might have been part of stars, once. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

XIII - LAMORT Empty
PostSubject: Re: XIII - LAMORT   XIII - LAMORT Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 7:18 pm

-Yes,and this the reason why all the universe is interlinked at once.
A vast Intelligence incarnated in the matter of the universe,his "body" as we understand ours.
Back to top Go down
sockpuppet
ASSMIN
sockpuppet

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2009-04-06

XIII - LAMORT Empty
PostSubject: Re: XIII - LAMORT   XIII - LAMORT Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 3:11 pm

LOL! ROONT!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

XIII - LAMORT Empty
PostSubject: Re: XIII - LAMORT   XIII - LAMORT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XIII - LAMORT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Riverside :: Cards :: Tarot-
Jump to: