Riverside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Riverside

meretricious fun

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» THIS MAH FORUM NAO
FORCE - Eleventh card. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 5:20 pm by sockpuppet

» Lenormand links
FORCE - Eleventh card. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:22 pm by sockpuppet

» In case of emergency :)
FORCE - Eleventh card. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:21 pm by sockpuppet

» And more welcomes, for Mr. Wrath &c.
FORCE - Eleventh card. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 12:39 pm by stella

» LE BATELEVR - Part two : The three legged table
FORCE - Eleventh card. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 9:06 pm by sockpuppet

» L ERMITE - VIIII card.
FORCE - Eleventh card. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 3:47 pm by sockpuppet

» LA ROVE DE FORTVNE
FORCE - Eleventh card. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 3:44 pm by sockpuppet

» LA PAPESSE
FORCE - Eleventh card. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 1:58 pm by sockpuppet

» 符號化的猴子
FORCE - Eleventh card. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 1:08 pm by sockpuppet

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Forum

FORCE - Eleventh card.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

FORCE - Eleventh card. Empty
PostSubject: FORCE - Eleventh card.   FORCE - Eleventh card. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 9:10 pm

1-If one watch the face of the figure of this card I think that has no relation with action that she is doing.
She is opening the jaws of a lioness with a very calm attitude.
2-Not Noblet but Vieville show how that women tread the tail of the animal to force it to open the mouth.
3-We have here a woman and a lioness so the left side of us the unconscious.
I think she is showing to us how work that with the help of ours sensitivity.
She do no harm to the animal.
She also don t look toward it.I think because the lioness is she or us.
She has no aggressive intention with it because her purpose is to control the animal inside herself.
4-The above first half of the animal is yellow a colour of intelligence so there she begin the work and with it.
These yellow ends at the heart of the animal.
The below half is skinned colour so ours instincts.
And these zone is which she is working.
5-Skin-earth colour for me is the colour of experience at the real world.
Her hair is (Time experienced),her forearms are (where her wisdom comes from/past experienced gained).
Her arms are green so that colour is the amount of skin-earth colour which gave fruits,results ready to apply here and now,around us to help us and others.

eugim
Back to top Go down
stella
Admin
stella

Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: FORCE - Eleventh card.   FORCE - Eleventh card. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 6:28 pm

The Conver shows her with six toes. And the Bateleur with six fingers.
TdM is like a net of gems with all the cards reflecting the others!

I think of the warm colors as active and the cool colors as receptive.

On the Noblet, the lion looks like a bear! On the Conver, it looks like a Borzoi dog to me.

Joseph Campbell once said that Trumps X through XIII show the four stages of life:
The Wheel is youth, the Force is maturity, Le Pendu is age, and La Mort is decreptitude!
Back to top Go down
https://riverside.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: FORCE - Eleventh card.   FORCE - Eleventh card. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 8:24 pm

-I m agree with you specially in this you said:

"TdM is like a net of gems with all the cards reflecting the others! "

1-TdM is full crossed details in common between the cards,showing to us once more that must be understand it as a sequence.
So for example this XI card the first for me of the third row beginning with its "bridge" the X card,must be see along with it.
So XI card is a con - sequence of the X card.
2-This by for extension valid for the rest of this row (X : XI - XII - XIII - XIIII )
3-So once we realized that the the several turns at the wheel of the X card are an absolutely fiction of ours mind,but necessary until we "wake up".
That surely of course suppose countless lived life ...
-Yes and to clear at all: Reincarnation.

-At this card we prove if we really control ours nature.If we don t so we must return to the wheel of the prior card.
That is not a punishment.Contrary is a prevention did by ours Soul for taking care of ourselves.

4-Why all that is necessary ?
Because at the next card-stage (XII) we begin to do a double work:
Download high energy from the "Anima Mundi" through ours Soul to the earth with ours body as a battery,giving that freely to ours around.And the returning that energy "through" ours toward its origin.
-If we not are able to do this work,to support that awesome energy surely it will destroy us (read " Kill " )
So that is why very few of the human race can do that.
The rest simply stay at the X card for a very good amount of time...

eugim
Back to top Go down
stella
Admin
stella

PostSubject: Re: FORCE - Eleventh card.   FORCE - Eleventh card. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 7:27 pm

eugim wrote:

3-So once we realized that the the several turns at the wheel of the X card are an absolutely fiction of ours mind,but necessary until we "wake up".
That surely of course suppose countless lived life ...
-Yes and to clear at all: Reincarnation.

It's said that the Bardo Thodol is for the living, as well.

We "die" all the time. When we are territorial, it is like we are taking rebirth as a dog.
Ten minutes later we could be a bodhisattva. Or a mosquito.

I don't know what happens when we die. I just think it is important to try to get to the hub of the Wheel.
Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FORCE - Eleventh card.   FORCE - Eleventh card. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 10:05 pm

I am agree Stella.
We all are dying and re birthing each minute each second of ours life.
That is a prove that we are spirits incarnated through the help of ours souls.
-If not ours life surely would be more plain and too predictable...
We have the opportunity to change that and any "sky" can change that.
-Death is the counterpart of Life.Is her hard lonely and denied worker ...
Death only kill ill matter.The one of ours mind,heart and body.
Really she is angel because otherwise ours existence surely will be an "inferno"
Of course that suppose pain when the doctor "cut" ill zones.
-But how could we live ahead ?
Saturn is the best example of this.When he do his first complete turn until the birth chart point he really do a hard and very deep "cut" of ours ills zones.
And that is not without pain.We can deny or even ask WHY,but more years later we are yet alive...
-Reincarnation is only a measure of time the one of ours bodies after all.
Ours bodies die not ours souls.
It is just a break on a very long trip to be more conscious.

BTW / Why not the Boddhisattva of the mosquitoes ???
-I am saying seriously Madam here ...
Even the stones from a granite to a diamond have theirs Bodhisattva because all the universe from the lowest to the highest is working all day to helping everyone to return to each own original energy-home,so to theirs Creator the first only and last LE MAT.

eugim
Back to top Go down
stella
Admin
stella

PostSubject: Re: FORCE - Eleventh card.   FORCE - Eleventh card. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 6:07 pm

eugim wrote:

BTW / Why not the Boddhisattva of the mosquitoes ???
-I am saying seriously Madam here ...
Even the stones from a granite to a diamond have theirs Bodhisattva because all the universe from the lowest to the highest is working all day to helping everyone to return to each own original energy-home,so to theirs Creator the first only and last LE MAT.

Nice. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FORCE - Eleventh card.   FORCE - Eleventh card. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 11:26 pm

-Which is ours more closest energy that we can not support in it s purest form ?
= Electricity

-All ours neurons propel comes from a very of course little electricity activity at ours brain.
So each time we at less think to catch something an amount of electricity is working.

1-Imagine support the electricity as it s purest form...
Well that is the level where LE PENDV is working trying to be a transformer "through" his body,to reduce the power of this energy so to be useful for us and with no harm.
That cause to him a very hard and real pain but he do that with love and forgetting his self.
He is trying each day to download high energies to all of us because he is a worker of the mankind.
-Simply we can not never support the electricity as it s purest form because that level is of the Nature.
So God Incarnated.
* That is the electricity-energy which makes a Tsunami...
That is the next energy level of the matter as we know and "touch".
-Is not less that the link between ours body and the rest of ours emotional and mental "equipment"
If not that is surely we would not be here...
2-All the Creation tend by the guide of God to increase the level of support of electricity.
Ours next level.
-That can explain the brainstorm we suffer from somewhat 50 years ago to know...
*I mean all the earth planet.
3-Which is the purpose ?
* To reach another stage as ONE all the mankind,on ours trip to returning to LE MAT = GOD
Back to top Go down
DW
noob
noob
DW

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: FORCE - Eleventh card.   FORCE - Eleventh card. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 12:43 pm

Any girl who grew up with 6 toes would have to develop strength of character and a certain independence towards what other people might or might not think of her. Pretty good training for looking right into the face of danger - the lion's mouth. And the wonderful thing is that she learnt to do it without defensiveness - with compassion and some cheeky courage.

I take that card out every time I want some of that mix of compassion and cheeky courage. As Eugim writes, it's largely unconscious, but introducing the conscious mind to these qualities does help: that's how the female teaches the male.

That woman and lion are dancing - and anyone who loves to dance knows that it takes two - and the dancers meld into each other, without losing their individuality. The woman becomes the lion, the lion becomes the woman - they tango - and still remain themselves. THAT is the mystery in this card.

It's also about sex, but that's another story. Or is it? Wink

BTW - this could be a lioness or a young male lion, full of the need to prove himself! They don't have manes before they reach maturity. If it's a female - then her well-known hunting ability (known since Antiquity) is to be factored into the interpretation of this card. That lady will get what she wants and has the strategy to do so - she also works with the sisterhood!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FORCE - Eleventh card.   FORCE - Eleventh card. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 8:21 pm

Hello DW and nice to meet you...

1-I am agree with you with the overall.
For me is a depiction of a lioness,ours innermost physical nature.
Here at Noblet we haven t the tail to do a comparison as with Vieville where we can see clearly a lion tail.
On Noblet I see the head more of a lioness,and the absence of mane.
2-But finally we both are agree I think on a conceptual meaning of the card.
So the woman there show to us that we must "correct" ours natures (female so unconscious and from the side of intuition) also female as her (as in the NATURE ) compound by matter ( female) , with compassion and tolerance and all the understanding love we can be able.
I m agree the message encoded here will not have sense from an strictly male point of view.
3-That woman is a depiction of ours Soul inside us for me,and the animal are us for her.
And the animal is ours physical nature for us.

Till the next.
Back to top Go down
sockpuppet
ASSMIN
sockpuppet

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: FORCE - Eleventh card.   FORCE - Eleventh card. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 3:22 pm

YUO WIN +50 FAIL! CONGRADULATIONS!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FORCE - Eleventh card.   FORCE - Eleventh card. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FORCE - Eleventh card.
Page 1 of 1