Riverside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Riverside

meretricious fun

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» THIS MAH FORUM NAO
LA ROVE DE FORTVNE Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 5:20 pm by sockpuppet

» Lenormand links
LA ROVE DE FORTVNE Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:22 pm by sockpuppet

» In case of emergency :)
LA ROVE DE FORTVNE Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:21 pm by sockpuppet

» And more welcomes, for Mr. Wrath &c.
LA ROVE DE FORTVNE Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 12:39 pm by stella

» LE BATELEVR - Part two : The three legged table
LA ROVE DE FORTVNE Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 9:06 pm by sockpuppet

» L ERMITE - VIIII card.
LA ROVE DE FORTVNE Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 3:47 pm by sockpuppet

» LA ROVE DE FORTVNE
LA ROVE DE FORTVNE Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 3:44 pm by sockpuppet

» LA PAPESSE
LA ROVE DE FORTVNE Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 1:58 pm by sockpuppet

» 符號化的猴子
LA ROVE DE FORTVNE Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 1:08 pm by sockpuppet

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Forum

LA ROVE DE FORTVNE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

LA ROVE DE FORTVNE Empty
PostSubject: LA ROVE DE FORTVNE   LA ROVE DE FORTVNE Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 9:27 pm

1-Here we not only arrived at the third row but also to the second half of the sequence.
On both cases these card work as a bridge,so to the next row but more important to the second half of the sequence.
2- LA RO V E DE FORT V NE ( V + V = 10 so X )
Must one have in mind that Roman number were letters in theirs origin.And since then of course.
3-So we have a V and the other inverted ^
I always thought the X letter as funnel.So if one place the first above the other we have that.
-For me is God pouring his divine energy from V to ^
From Macrocosmos to MIcrocosmos endless...
4-See that the card is named LA ROVE DE FORTVNE ( as the others decks since Noblet) so not LA ROVE DE LA FORTVNE.
Just because fortune does not exists.
The card that s about I think about a fortune as a retribution to ours past actions.So nothing about "luck" here because luck does not exists.
The figure as the top has an skin baton or staff if you want so he rule with real world rules.
The one you gave the one you have...
Also has a sort of bag where I think he has our "prize" for each turn around the wheel.
5-The left post is also skin coloured as a half of the right one.
Form the left a figure with a human skin coloured face is descending to gain more experience and it seems as he is conscious of that.Just he want to do the " work".
On the right post we a have an animal blue coloured so close to God that is unconscious of his situation.The animal only follows the motion of the wheel... // As an animal it has yet an animal group conscious.
-It is not yet as Lucifer (A depiction of a fallen Angel so incarnated // So the human race // To gain experience.
6-The yellow colour is for me a depiction of intelligence and is wide but very precise showed on this card.
Just for an example: If the figure at the top rule the wheel see he has a yellow crown.So then one only have to check where that colour is present in the card...
7-But far the most awesome detail that show how Master was Noblet is that yellow X crossed spokes ! // The X card !
Of course crossed by an skin-earh-reality coloured spoke.
8-May be for me the most intriguing detail that of course show all the TdM deck after Noblet to N. Conver is that NOBODY moves the crankle.
-I mean: The wheel is moving by the action of the figures on it.
But the left figure with his human face is "wakening up" so he moves by "his own" my friend ...
He is beginning know that nobody is moving the wheel,of course not God also.
-It is somewhat as the Buddhists name it as the wheel of necessity.
So it is a Karma Wheel for me.
9-Another curious detail is that after Noblet deck to Conver also the back post is not entire...
That is why I say it again Noblet is unique.
I love very much Dodal (1710-1715 ) and Conver ( 1760) decks also but here we are talking about barely 100 years between them...
-Different meanings source I think my bella Donna here !
10-The center pale blue ball at the center of the wheel: God as an origin of the Motion of the Universe.
If one compare the motion of the external hoop (very fast) where are the figures,to the central ball by contrast one can suppose that there is no motion.
Is a term of scale by comparison.
-For us a point placed there does not move.But in terms of God it s really moves !

eugim
Back to top Go down
sockpuppet
ASSMIN
sockpuppet

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2009-04-06

LA ROVE DE FORTVNE Empty
PostSubject: Re: LA ROVE DE FORTVNE   LA ROVE DE FORTVNE Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 3:36 pm

THREAD DOA IN 1 POST

FAIL
Back to top Go down
Jenne
Admin
Jenne

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-11-24

LA ROVE DE FORTVNE Empty
PostSubject: Re: LA ROVE DE FORTVNE   LA ROVE DE FORTVNE Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 3:44 pm

OH
THE
LAAAAIIILLLL
Back to top Go down
sockpuppet
ASSMIN
sockpuppet

LA ROVE DE FORTVNE Empty
PostSubject: Re: LA ROVE DE FORTVNE   LA ROVE DE FORTVNE Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 4:00 pm

I LAAAIILLLLED IN MY PANCE
Back to top Go down
Jenne
Admin
Jenne

LA ROVE DE FORTVNE Empty
PostSubject: Re: LA ROVE DE FORTVNE   LA ROVE DE FORTVNE Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 11:06 am

THAT'S CUZ YUO LOVE YER SOCKS TOO MUCH!
Back to top Go down
sockpuppet
ASSMIN
sockpuppet

LA ROVE DE FORTVNE Empty
PostSubject: Re: LA ROVE DE FORTVNE   LA ROVE DE FORTVNE Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 2:09 pm

TEH SOCKPEOPLES IS FALLEN SINFUL BASTARD JUS LAIK US AND THEY N33DS A SAVIOR TOO
Back to top Go down
Jenne
Admin
Jenne

LA ROVE DE FORTVNE Empty
PostSubject: Re: LA ROVE DE FORTVNE   LA ROVE DE FORTVNE Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 3:53 pm

BUT WIFF LESS TUNA STANK!
Back to top Go down
sockpuppet
ASSMIN
sockpuppet

LA ROVE DE FORTVNE Empty
PostSubject: Re: LA ROVE DE FORTVNE   LA ROVE DE FORTVNE Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 10:22 pm

SOCK PEAPLES SMELLS LAIKE ALPINE LACE SWISS NOT TUNA STANK HAO AM I GOIN REDEAME YUO ASSBABYS IF YUO FOLLOW TUNA STANK?
Back to top Go down
Jenne
Admin
Jenne

LA ROVE DE FORTVNE Empty
PostSubject: Re: LA ROVE DE FORTVNE   LA ROVE DE FORTVNE Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 11:21 am

ASS BABBIES NOT ALLOWED. PLEASE GO TO THE END OF THE LINE AND WAIT FOR YUOR TURN!
Back to top Go down
sockpuppet
ASSMIN
sockpuppet

LA ROVE DE FORTVNE Empty
PostSubject: Re: LA ROVE DE FORTVNE   LA ROVE DE FORTVNE Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 3:42 pm

YUO LIKE PASTER SAID NO DOGS IN HEVIN BUT THATZ CRAP BECAUSE RAINBO BRIGE. IF DOG MAKE POOP AND EAT IT AND PUKE IT AND EAT TEH PUKE THEN LICK HIS DICK ALL DAY AND GO TO HEVIN THEN ASSBABY GET IN TOO!
Back to top Go down
sockpuppet
ASSMIN
sockpuppet

LA ROVE DE FORTVNE Empty
PostSubject: Re: LA ROVE DE FORTVNE   LA ROVE DE FORTVNE Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 3:44 pm

IN HEVIN IZ DOGS AN SCRAPE ASS ON SELESTILE CARPET AND HUMP LEG!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LA ROVE DE FORTVNE Empty
PostSubject: Re: LA ROVE DE FORTVNE   LA ROVE DE FORTVNE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LA ROVE DE FORTVNE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Riverside :: Cards :: Tarot-
Jump to: