Riverside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Riverside

meretricious fun

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» THIS MAH FORUM NAO
How are you reading the Lennis? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 5:20 pm by sockpuppet

» Lenormand links
How are you reading the Lennis? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:22 pm by sockpuppet

» In case of emergency :)
How are you reading the Lennis? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:21 pm by sockpuppet

» And more welcomes, for Mr. Wrath &c.
How are you reading the Lennis? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 12:39 pm by stella

» LE BATELEVR - Part two : The three legged table
How are you reading the Lennis? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 9:06 pm by sockpuppet

» L ERMITE - VIIII card.
How are you reading the Lennis? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 3:47 pm by sockpuppet

» LA ROVE DE FORTVNE
How are you reading the Lennis? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 3:44 pm by sockpuppet

» LA PAPESSE
How are you reading the Lennis? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 1:58 pm by sockpuppet

» 符號化的猴子
How are you reading the Lennis? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 1:08 pm by sockpuppet

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Forum

How are you reading the Lennis?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gast

How are you reading the Lennis? Empty
PostSubject: How are you reading the Lennis?   How are you reading the Lennis? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 9:47 am

Dear all Very Happy ,

it has been some time I had my last reading with the Lenormand-cards, but they are present all the time nevertheless. And - as a nativ German - I could imagine I learned a different style than you did Laughing ...

So I´m very curious how you usually read these cards.
What are your favorite spreads or systems?
On ATF I read along Sylvies course and I find her way of reading the cards pretty interesting. Do you read them comparable to her way?

Do you lay out the *Grand Tableau*, are you using the "house-system"?
Are you interested in reading a *Grand Tableau* together? Comparing different styles and appraoches?

So many questions... Laughing

Best wishes - and hungry for knowledge,
Phine How are you reading the Lennis? 015
Back to top Go down
Chanah
Admin
Chanah

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: How are you reading the Lennis?   How are you reading the Lennis? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 2:16 pm

I don't use Sylvie's system. In a grand tableau, all positions are future, and I read the combos, houses, knighting, reading opposite cards as combinations as well, and generally get weird. Mostly I see it like a chess board.

I tihnk it's more common to read past/present/future, just the chessboard reading style seems to suit the way I think better.

More often than not, I'll just throw a few cards for questions - the blog I do concentrates on teaching people how to combine cards mostly - but once in a while I'll throw a 'real' spread of some sort, and when I'm reading for someone I generally will, too.

What about you?
Back to top Go down
http://36cards.wordpress.com
Gast

PostSubject: Re: How are you reading the Lennis?   How are you reading the Lennis? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 4:39 pm

Thank you for replying, Chanah Very Happy

I´m reading the *Grand Tableau* as well - using houses and knighting too. I think opposite cards mean those cards mirroring each other? The vertical line is the present, cards surrounding the card your looking at give a description of the person, thing or situation and show what´s going on right now. The three cards above suggest the thoughts / the intention, those three below are seen as basis / unconscious.
The future is given in the "correspondent card" (mirrored diagonally).
The "positioning" is interesting for me too - if a person is on the bottom of the tableau or in the first row makes a great difference in my mind.

For having a closer look at a specific theme I like the 3x3 square, which I interpret with its houses too (it´s kind of a smallest tableau in my eyes Wink ).

I like to use some spreads as well like the Celtic Cross, a certain Relationship-Spread or simple three card spreads.

Think I will take a look at your blog Wink .

Thank you!
Phine How are you reading the Lennis? 015
Back to top Go down
Chanah
Admin
Chanah

Number of posts : 61

PostSubject: Re: How are you reading the Lennis?   How are you reading the Lennis? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 5:03 pm

I think there's a card spread category on it - I explained in short how I do a grand tableau there, but I haven't put one up (it would be pages and pages - I will do at some point).

The biggest is a 21-card Romany on the play page. Other than that, lots of 9-card, 3-card, and a few off-the-wall ones.

Hope you find something useful Smile
Back to top Go down
http://36cards.wordpress.com
Gast

PostSubject: Re: How are you reading the Lennis?   How are you reading the Lennis? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 5:34 pm

I´m sure I will - maybe tonight or tomorrow Wink ...
Back to top Go down
stella
Admin
stella

Number of posts : 240

PostSubject: Re: How are you reading the Lennis?   How are you reading the Lennis? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 1:19 pm

Chanah wrote:
I don't use Sylvie's system. In a grand tableau, all positions are future, and I read the combos, houses, knighting, reading opposite cards as combinations as well, and generally get weird. Mostly I see it like a chess board.

So not only knighting but moving like a bishop, a rook, a Queen?

This could get waaaaay interesting....! study
Back to top Go down
https://riverside.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How are you reading the Lennis?   How are you reading the Lennis? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How are you reading the Lennis?
Page 1 of 1