Riverside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Riverside

meretricious fun

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» THIS MAH FORUM NAO
Mo Readings for Chanah Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 5:20 pm by sockpuppet

» Lenormand links
Mo Readings for Chanah Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:22 pm by sockpuppet

» In case of emergency :)
Mo Readings for Chanah Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:21 pm by sockpuppet

» And more welcomes, for Mr. Wrath &c.
Mo Readings for Chanah Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 12:39 pm by stella

» LE BATELEVR - Part two : The three legged table
Mo Readings for Chanah Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 9:06 pm by sockpuppet

» L ERMITE - VIIII card.
Mo Readings for Chanah Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 3:47 pm by sockpuppet

» LA ROVE DE FORTVNE
Mo Readings for Chanah Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 3:44 pm by sockpuppet

» LA PAPESSE
Mo Readings for Chanah Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 1:58 pm by sockpuppet

» 符號化的猴子
Mo Readings for Chanah Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 1:08 pm by sockpuppet

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Forum

Mo Readings for Chanah

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
stella
Admin
stella

Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Mo Readings for Chanah Empty
PostSubject: Mo Readings for Chanah   Mo Readings for Chanah Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 1:41 pm

Mo Readings for Chanah Mo10Mo Readings for Chanah Mod10

The way this basically works is: you visualize Manjushri, say mantras, blow on the dice and roll them two times, then look up the combination. Then, you do it again. Very Happy

This is from a Buddhist perspective, written by a Tibetan monk, so you want to adapt as needed. I'm quoting it verbatim at times, with the deities, but of course you will be doing things your way.

Your first roll was AH DHI - "the tone of the Vajra".
Happiness of mind will increase as it does when one hears good news, and all will be good.

The sign of this divination is known as "increasing the measureless intelligence of the goddess of mind." Generally speaking, it augers well for the student of science, arts, and scripture.

Family, property and life:
If you perform long-life meditations and rituals of female dieties, then your life will be firm and stable.

Intentions and aims:
You will achieve them.

Friends and wealth:
There is quite a good chance of happiness.

Enemies:
Enemies will not arise, and the gods will protect you.

Guests:
Their journey will be happy and comfortable, and they will arrive quickly.

Illness:
Illnesses will be allayed.

Evil Spirits: (environmental causes are also often referred to as "evil spirits" in this culture)
There are definitely no evil spirits bothering you. There is no cause for trouble even though the omens appear unpleasant, so in actuality your situation is favorable. Pray to your special diety and this will clear your mind of the confusion.

Spiritual Practice:
If you practice the meditation of Vajara Saraswati then your intelligence will increase and this will be beneficial.

Lost Article:
If you employ skillful means, it will be found.

Will They Come, And Will The Task Be Accomplished:
You will accomplish it just as you wish.

All Remaining Matters:
All of them are favorable. Perform peaceful activities, any activity involving women is especially good. (list of Buddhist practices and deities, you get the idea.)

This prediction is known as "That which moves to pleasantly increase and expand one's intelligence."

Okay, all very nice and rosy! But we know things are not alway slike that, so I did another two dice rolls to help spot the problems....

Last edited by stella on Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://riverside.forumotion.net
stella
Admin
stella

PostSubject: Second roll of the dice: AH NA   Mo Readings for Chanah Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 2:04 pm

The Ground of Gold

Steady work will be accomplished and have good results, just as the earth is good.

The sign of this divination is known as "the inability to guess accurately so that the answer will remain unresolved."

Family, property and life:
Are very stable and in excellent condition.

Intentions and aims:
Since your intention is firm, it is advisable to remain in your own location. Then your plans will not be aborted.

Friends and wealth:
The long term future is good, but it will take some time to obtain it.

Enemies:
There are no enemies.

Guests:
Generally their journey is good, but it will be some time before they arrive.

Illness:
There is a slight phlegm disease, but it is not bad. It will be difficult to cure the disease immediately, so you should perform a fire ritual, erect "mani" prayer wheels that are turned by the
wind, and hang many prayer flags.
(Note: Your own religious symbols out in the wind should work.)

Evil spirits:
There are no evil spirits bothering you. The blame for your troubles should be placed on the unsuitableness of the earth and water in your locale.

Spiritual practice:
The future is good, and this is especially true should you practice continually in one place.

Lost article:
It will be found by one of your own people. Otherwise, search in an eastern direction from where it was lost. If it isn't found quickly, then it will be difficult to find in the future.

Will they come, and will the task be accomplished:
It will take some time, so don't be overly enthusiastic.

All remaining matters:
If done quickly, things will turn out well. Howevcer, any activity involving air, the sending of letters, news, and the like, is unfavorable. (list of Buddhist deity practices) Also, it is good to perform wealth propitiating rituals, carve mantras on rocks...(religious pracitices relted to earth element)

This prediction is known as "If you stay here, the basis will become firm."

I hope at least some of that makes sense. I just got the book and dice. These are the first ones I did, ever.

Last edited by stella on Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chanah
Admin
Chanah

Number of posts : 61

PostSubject: Re: Mo Readings for Chanah   Mo Readings for Chanah Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 4:32 pm

Thank you Stella! I need to work out a way to work this, but it doesn't sound as dire as it seems. Unless I'm miseading, I'm glad no enemies. I do think there's a lot of impersonal bad around here, though.

I can relate to water and earth not being right here. And I really need to have a think about it. At least it doesn't look hopeless. Now if I could find a way to banish the migraine fairy....

It looks like an amazing system.
Back to top Go down
http://36cards.wordpress.com
stella
Admin
stella

PostSubject: Re: Mo Readings for Chanah   Mo Readings for Chanah Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 11:45 am

It is. You know I couldn't get this forum to come up last night? So I asked the Mo, and it was favorable. And here it is. Very Happy

The only thing is, it's still all new to me. I know from dream yoga practice that AH is space, spaciousness, nonspecific to anything, shining void, but the others are still all new. So it's not like when you pick up a Tarot and you're already familiar with all the concepts. I'm the little newbie looking in the book here. albino

I can throw a few TdM cards on it if you like, though.

I think it's time to start inviting people to this place. Is there anyone you absolutely can't abide and don't want here? PM me and let me know. Thanks. :flower:
Back to top Go down
bernice
noob
noob
bernice

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Mo Readings for Chanah   Mo Readings for Chanah Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 7:39 am

Hello people,

This would confuse me:

"The earth and water at your locale is not good for you" - plus - "don't move away - stay put."

Or are we not supposed to read them as 'one' ?

Chanah, have you got your things out in the wind?

Bee.
Back to top Go down
Chanah
Admin
Chanah

Number of posts : 61

PostSubject: Re: Mo Readings for Chanah   Mo Readings for Chanah Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 8:41 am

I think I could use a TdM card. The only thing out in the wind right now is the little rug that's usually near the sofa. The air outside is pretty horrible with massive construction work that goes on 20 hours a day, 7 days a week, has been since I moved here, and is supposed to be over in 2010. And we've got so many flies it's awful - there is no concept of window or door screens here.

But I shall sort something out. I also desperately need to find someone to help clean the place, because I can't do it.
Back to top Go down
http://36cards.wordpress.com
stella
Admin
stella

PostSubject: Re: Mo Readings for Chanah   Mo Readings for Chanah Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 11:09 am

bernice wrote:

"The earth and water at your locale is not good for you" - plus - "don't move away - stay put."

Or are we not supposed to read them as 'one' ?

I noticed that, too - and it's on the same throw. scratch

As best as I can figure, it's saying that now is not a good time to move, but there are band-aid practices that can be done for problems with the earth and water elements.

Chanah wrote:

I think I could use a TdM card.

Coming up! I'll do a little spread over the weekend.
Back to top Go down
bernice
noob
noob
bernice

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Mo Readings for Chanah   Mo Readings for Chanah Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 6:32 pm

It's the Weekend! "Saturday night at the movies ... la - la - lala LA La.."

Watching this space. cyclops
Back to top Go down
stella
Admin
stella

PostSubject: Re: Mo Readings for Chanah   Mo Readings for Chanah Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 6:35 pm

I have FIFTEEN MINUTES PUTER TIME!!!

I did your spread. I just can't type that fast.

Monday morning!!!!
Back to top Go down
stella
Admin
stella

PostSubject: Re: Mo Readings for Chanah   Mo Readings for Chanah Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 2:48 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mo Readings for Chanah   Mo Readings for Chanah Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mo Readings for Chanah
Page 1 of 1